Storion OF5 The future is here – lead is dead!
In the old days we used big heavy batteries and discrete components (inverter, charge controller, battery monitor, LCD interface, cables, circuit breakers, enclosures, etc) to build a bespoke system customised for each customer individually. This was not only time consuming but costly.
Today we use the latest innovation with modern pre-wired battery technology for a true plug-and-play installation that saves you valuable time and cost of installation.
Check out these standard features:
Contact our Solar PV & Battery Product Manager to learn how the OF5 can help you become truly power independant.
Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery
- Significantly smaller – you no longer need to build a special battery room, acid containment, eyewash or ventilation for explosive gasses
- More efficient and very fast to charge means a smaller battery is required to do the same job
- Modular 4.8kWh packs are expandable up to four (19.2kWh) anytime. Start small and add more at anytime as your needs require (we recommend two packs = 9.6kWh minimum)
- >6000 cycle life
- 10 year performance warranty
- NOTE: Unlike all types of lead-acid (Flooded, Gel, AGM, Nanocarbon, etc) they can tolerate up to 90% discharge and more can be added at any time so you do not need to lock yourself into an expensive battery sizing decision.
- 175mm (7″) colour touch screen controller as standard
- Generator automation built in
- Internet interface built in (not mandatory, but we do highly recommend this for all installations)
- Integrated solar input up to 10kW – start small and add more as your needs require
- Four channel datalogging monitoring
- 5 year warranty